If guests are already coming to you
Are friends going to drop by and congratulate you on the holidays? Great, you have 12 minutes to clean up quickly.The main problems are:1. Unnecessary things and dust in the hallway. 2. Clutter in the living room. 3. Uncleaned bathroom.
1. Entrance hall. Take a laundry basket (or box) and a large garbage bag. Throw everything that is in the hallway out of place, throw right in the basket: hats, gloves, slippers
2. Living room - The next area in the apartment, where most often receive guests. Continue to fill the laundry basket with toys, newspapers, and other things that don't fit in the room. Wipe the coffee table, TV screen and other dusty surfaces with the same cloth.
Fold magazines and books in neat stacks. Assemble the remote controls in one place. Correct the pads by shaking them. Use a clean corner of the rag to clean dust and dust from the furniture, as well as pet hair. Instead of rags, you can use paper towels. If there are stains on the upholstery, cover the bedspread. Hide the laundry basket in the pantry, closet or put on the balcony. Now go to the bathroom. (4 minutes)
3. The bathroom. Remove all excess cosmetics and hygiene products in closed cabinets. Slide the curtain so that the external clutter is not striking.
In order to clean and grate the surfaces in the bathroom to shine, moisten a paper towel with alcohol and wipe the mirror, faucet, sink and shelf. With a new towel, remove the toilet seat and cistern. And with a paper towel dipped in water, wipe the stains on the floor and hair. Be sure to rinse off soapy stains from a soap dish! Hang fresh towels and run off to the kitchen, throw garbage out of the bathroom. (5 minutes)
To make it easier next time:
• Take a large canvas bag and hang it on a hook in the closet. It will serve as a convenient "piggy bank" for things that you do not have time to put in place in a hurry: gloves, correspondence
What you need:
• Empty laundry basket, box or bag. • Plastic bags • Microfiber rag • Paper towels • Alcohol